Amazon Echo (4th Gen) - Smart speaker with AlexaThe Amazon Echo (4th Gen) is a smart speaker with Alexa that delivers high-quality sound and is perfect for any living room. With its sleek design and customizable features, this device is a great addition to any home.
With the Amazon Echo, you can ask Alexa to play music, set alarms, make calls, and control compatible smart home devices with your voice. You can also use the Alexa app to create routines and control your home from anywhere.
This smart speaker also has a built-in hub, which makes it easy to set up and control compatible Zigbee devices without the need for a separate hub.
The Amazon Echo (4th Gen) is available in a range of colors and finishes to suit any decor, and its 360-degree audio provides rich, room-filling sound that adapts to any space.
- Dimensions: 5.2” x 5.2” x 5.7”
- Weight: 2.8 lbs
- Wi-Fi connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.
- Bluetooth connectivity: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo or from Echo to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices.
- High-quality sound
- Built-in hub for easy setup and control of compatible smart home devices
- Sleek design and customizable features
- May not be compatible with all smart home devices
- Requires Wi-Fi for most features