LG OLED55CXPUA 55 inch 4K Smart OLED TVThe LG OLED55CXPUA is one of the best 4K OLED TVs on the market today. It offers stunning picture quality with deep blacks, vibrant colors, and excellent viewing angles. With a 55-inch screen size, this TV is perfect for the living room, providing an immersive viewing experience.
It comes with a smart TV platform, allowing you to stream content from popular services such as Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video. It also features Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility, so you can control the TV using your voice. The TV also has a built-in Apple AirPlay 2 and HomeKit, which allows you to stream content from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac directly to the TV.
The LG OLED55CXPUA also has a sleek and modern design that will look great in any living room. The TV is extremely thin and has virtually no bezels, giving you a more immersive viewing experience. The TV also features a stand that doubles as a soundbar, providing excellent audio quality without the need for additional speakers.
In terms of connectivity, the LG OLED55CXPUA has four HDMI ports, three USB ports, and an Ethernet port. It also has built-in Wi-Fi, allowing you to connect to your home network wirelessly. The TV also supports Bluetooth connectivity, so you can connect your smartphone, tablet, or other Bluetooth-enabled devices to the TV.
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3,840 x 2,160)
- Display Type: OLED
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- HDR Compatibility: HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision IQ
- Smart Platform: webOS, ThinQ AI, Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple AirPlay 2, HomeKit
- Audio Output: 40W (20W Woofer)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Ethernet, 4 HDMI ports, 3 USB ports
- Excellent picture quality with deep blacks and vibrant colors.
- Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility for voice control.
- Built-in Apple AirPlay 2 and HomeKit for streaming from Apple devices.
- Sleek and modern design with a stand that doubles as a soundbar.
- Four HDMI ports, three USB ports, and built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity for easy connectivity.
- The price point is on the higher end compared to other 4K TVs.
- The stand can be wobbly and may not be stable on all surfaces.
- The TV is not as bright as some of the other high-end models on the market.